We believe today’s students are tomorrow's future. With the Lumine Group Future Leaders in Technology & Business Scholarship, we aim to illuminate the potential of STEM, Finance & Business students by supporting them in achieving their academic and career goals.
To cultivate a diverse and inclusive workforce, this scholarship has been created to support students who demonstrate financial need and are from underrepresented groups, including persons with disabilities, racial minorities including Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, women, or LGBTQ2S+.
This scholarship has been created to support students pursuing post-secondary education at a Canadian institution in STEM or Finance/Business.
We are currently accepting applications for students starting Fall '22. Please see below for the applicant criteria and application form!
Meet our winter 2022 recipients here!
- 5 applicants will be selected
- Each winner will receive $2,000 USD
- Self-identify as a student part of a minority group including a person with a disability; visible minority including Black, Indigenous or Person of Colour; woman; LGBTQ2S+
- Provide proof of registration in an accredited STEM/Finance/Business post-secondary or post-graduate program for the fall 2022 semester
- Will be attending a Canadian post-secondary institution as of September 2022
The application deadline is now closed.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Winners will be announced by August 29th, 2022.
Update: Winners have now been contacted. If you have not received an email from us stating that you have been selected, your application was not selected for this term. We sincerely thank all applicants for taking the time to apply, and we wish you the best of luck in the new semester.